Get healthy in 3 steps & one video call
Fill up the details and submit the form
Upon submission, you will be taken to payments page.
General consultation fee is Rs.99. Specialist consultation fee is Rs.199. Accordingly, you can pay
Upon receipt of payment, our patient care executive will confirm the payment over call. After that, they will put you on video call with the Doctor.
Online consultation lasts for 15 minutes.
You can also directly call on 0427 2706666 to make an appointment
Consultation Time: 10:00AM to 6:00PM (Sunday Holiday)
Doctors available for tele consultation are:
- Dr.Pavithra, MBBS
- Dr.Sindhuja, MBBS
- Dr.Vassit, MBBS
- Dr.Murugavel, MS General Surgeon
- Dr.Prabusankar, MS General Surgeon
- Dr.Charulatha, MD OG Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Dr.Priyadarshini, DCH,DNB Paediatrics
- Dr.Senthil kumar, MS Ortho JIPMER Orthopaedics
- Dr.Ramesh Ethiraj, MCH Urology
- Dr.Karthikeyan, MD General Medicine
- Dr.Srikant sankar, MD RT Radiotherapy
- Dr.Mayura vadurium, DMRT DNB Radiotheraphy
- Dr.Kathirvel kumaran, MCH Surgical Oncology
- Dr.Sivakumar, DM Medical Oncology
- Dr.Deepak Kumar, MD Pulmonology
Terms & Conditions
By using this service, we want you to warrant that:
- Shanmuga Hospital strictly follows the Telemedicine Practice Guidelines issued by Indian Medical Council and NITI Aayog
- The online consultation is done by Registered Medical Practitioners only
- The video consultation is only to get an opinion from the doctor for your problem
- The video consultation is not a replacement for your regular visit to a doctor incase of any medical emergency.
- Please do not use Video consultation for the following ailments. Contact your nearest hospital / medical center immediately for help
- Broken body part
- Heart Attack
- Severe Burns
- Head Injury
- Continuous Bleeding
- Breathing difficulty
- Patients scanned reports, prescriptions will be kept strictly confidential
- Patients / Doctors are not supposed to video record the consultation.
- No calling back on the number once the consultation is completed.
- In case of follow up, the patient should get a fresh appointment.