SALEM LUMINOUS 2020
Cancer Awareness Photo Contest
Bonding through Photography
Salem Luminous 2020 | #1: Health
Salem Luminous 2020 #1
- Theme: "Health”
- Colour or Black and White
- Size: less than 4 MB
- No age restriction
- Entry fee Rs.100/-
- 2 Prizes: Rs.10,000/- (People's award & Judge's award)
- Real work only, others images will lead to disqualification
- Competition open to all photographers & any camera
- Each image can only be entered once. Duplicates will be removed.
- The image must have been created in the past three years and be your original work.
- You must be the sole author and owner of the copyright of all image entered.
- Source material or proof of permission to use must be made available on request.
- Salem cancer institute does not accept any liability for the publication of unlawfully reproduced images.
- Computer-generated or computer-altered images will not be accepted. Artwork and illustrations will not be accepted (unless specified).
- To enter, upload the image to our website at www.shanmugahospital.com by the closing date specified within the contest.
- Image should be submitted as jpg.
- Each jpg should be a maximum of 300dpi and ideally less than 4MB in file size, with your name and the subject in the title.
- All entries must be submitted via the online entry form.
- Salem cancer institute takes no responsibility for corrupted or late entries.
- By entering your image, you grant Immediate Salem cancer institute the non-exclusive right to reproduce it for any purpose at any time in any media with attribution. For example, we may use your images in online articles on www.shanmugahospital.com
- The winners consent to the use of their image, name and/or photograph in any publicity/promotion carried out by Salem cancer institute, without further compensation.
- The winning image will be judged by voters, and the Judges where appropriate.
- Salem cancer institute`s decision on all matters relating to the competition is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Salem cancer institute reserves the right to withhold prizes if, in the opinion of the judges, the quality of entries falls below the standard required.
- The winning image will be used as the icon for the gallery after the competition has closed. Prize non-transferable.
- Contest open to all amateur photographers, except employees of Shanmuga hospital & Salem cancer institute
- After the closing date, one image will be named as the winner, based on the Judges's choice and one for maximum number of likes received.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to disqualify or discount any entrant, image or vote connected to votes cast by unfair means.
- The winning image will be used for the creating awareness by Salem cancer institute after the competition has closed. Prize non-transferable.
- Winners will be contacted by phone so enter your mobile number and address in the registration and also please visit the site after the closing date to see who has won.
Peoples award: who get maximum votes (you can share the link in Facebook and get your friends to vote)
Judges award: is selected by our judges.