14 days Home Care Quarantine Pack – 8,999/- Only
Cards (Debit / Credit), Net Banking, UPI
Processed securely by Payumoney
TRACK YOUR HEALTH
- Renal function test
- Liver function test
- Lipid profile
- Thyroid function test
- Complete Urine Analysis
- USG Abdomen
- Pulmonary function test
- Physical examination
- Physician consultation
- Surgeon & Gynaecologist opinion
POST COVID REVIEW PACKAGES
- Click on the Book now button under the package that you’re interested in
- You will be led to a form. Basic information about the individual who is about to undergo the check-up is requested
- Please enter the details and make the payment
- You will receive a call from our representative to confirm the appointment timings
- Please be present at the appointed time to avoid any confusion
- After the procedure is completed, you will be informed once your reports are ready. You may collect the reports and consult our physician.
For your information:
- Sample collection:
- Kindly inform us if you are undergoing treatment or on medication. Please carry your prescription with you.
- In case of any discomfort during the process, please inform immediately
Benefits: Home sample collection | NABH Accredited | Online consultation
The theme of this year has been ‘Immunity’. We are all trying to improve our immunity and stay healthy through various means. We have now understood that the only way to protect ourself from any disease is to have a strong immunity.
Vaccination immunizes your body and prevents it from getting infected. Vaccines have led to the eradication of a number of fatal diseases.
For a while now, we have all been eagerly waiting for the announcement on the corona virus vaccine, so that we can get back to our normal lives and not worry about the virus anymore.
Although a standard vaccine for corona virus hasn’t been established in India yet, there are vaccines that can help with boosting the immunity, thus reducing the chances of infection.
Such vaccines include the Influenza and Pneumococcal vaccines, which are now available at Shanmuga Hospital, Salem.
The vaccines have been tested and proven to be effective in preventing viral infections. Studies conducted on the vaccines proved that they reduced the rates of infection and mortality due to COVID 19, by increasing the natural immunity of the body.
Prevention is better than cure. Protect yourself and your family through vaccination.
Contact us for more details.
|Vaccine||Actual Price||Discounted Price|
|H1N1 Flu vaccine||Rs.2000||Rs.1600|
Step 1: Pay online
Step 2: You will receive a call from our representative, who will inform you about your appointment timings
Step 3: Please ensure that you visit us only during the appointed time for a hassle-free process
Step 4: Get vaccinated