Doctor’s Name: Dr. Priyadharshini MBBS DCH DNB
Experience: 10 Years
Availability: Monday to Saturday 10.00 am to 7.00 pm Sunday on Prior appointments
- Dr. Priyadharshini is a senior paediatrician with 10 years experience in the field.
- She has expertise in paediatric infectious diseases immunisation and also growth and development of paediatrics also has attached developmental centre for children’s with developmental delay and disabilities.
- MBBS in Govt Stanley Medical College Chennai.
- DCH in Govt Rajaji Hospital Madurai
- DNB in Dr Mehta children’s hospital Chennai.
In General Paediatrics
- Immunisation and prevention paediatrics
- All paediatric infectious diseases
- Paediatrics respiratory/ G.I Diseases
- Monitoring Paediatric growth, development & Neurological Diseases
- Certified for play therapy needs from national association of play therapy India and running Milestones developmental centre which is multi-disciplinary centre for children’s with developmental delay and disabilities.
- Treating at risk newborn, preterm, birth asphyxia, neonatal jaundice and newborn sepsis
- j viswanathan medal award during DCH (2011)
- prof K.A. Krishnamoorthy award for paper presentation (2015)
- Presented poseter in neonatology forum (2011)